Are YOU living your most inspired #girlboss life?
This week has been all about the #girlboss for me... It was also International Women's Day on 8th March which has shown me just how passionate women are about lifting each other up. LOVE!
Just recently I have seen so many amazing women achieve incredible + inspiring things... It has been both humbling + empowering to see women push through their fears, build their resilience + show their true RAW selves to the world.
I am SO grateful for how much I learn from these women and I want them to know how much they inspire ME!
They remind me to face my fears, embrace the new + do what LIGHTS ME UP.
QUEENS who have inspired me:
- The women who faced their fears of public speaking this week + spoke to a room of 300 people about their amazing ideas
- The Beautiful You Coaching Academy awards finalists + winners who are creating + living their heart-centred dream careers
- The women building their self esteem + having REAL conversations with their loved ones about what matters
- The mother who is always trying her hardest to bring her children up without much
- The queen who overcame her fear of riding a motorbike + is now a BIKER CHICK!
- My 10yo step daughter working through schoolyard politics + who dances her HEART out
- The rock star who performs late at night with her band in our local pub - and who also has a day job
- The women I work with everyday who inspire ME with their ideas, positive attitude, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility + AMBITION
So... over to you...
- How are YOU living your most inspired + brave life?
- What fears can you overcome + then move into inspired action?
- How can you LIFT other women up + support them on their amazing journey?
“Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities. Know that there is no finish line; fortune favors action. Race balls-out toward the extraordinary life that you’ve always dreamed of, or still haven’t had time to dream up. And prepare to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.” ― Sophia Amoruso
Let's LIFT ourselves and each other to achieve our BIG + BEAUTIFUL dreams....!! #girlboss
If you need help LIFTING your career to a new level - hit REPLY to get more info on how I can help you get more confident, empowered + kicking AMAZING goals!
[Pic by TooWordy]